You can make 14 to 16 triangular parathas from the quantity given
Potatoes 250 grams
Butter 2 tbsp
Palak one bunch
Green Chillies 2 to 3 chopped
Salt 1 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves as required
Flour 2 cups
Maida flour 1 cup
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt as required
1.Boil the potatoes and mash them.
2. Prepara the dough for paratha
3. Cut palak into strips.
4. Heat butter on stove and add sliced green chillies to it.
5. Add salt to spinach and keep on frying till the palak softens .
6. Once the palak softens close the stove and allow it to cool.
7. Once palak cools down mix it with potatoes and check if the salt is fine.
8. Now make a roti and place the filling in the center.
9. Now fold it as you prefer, i like the triangular shape.
10. Now cook it with as much oil you require. I avoid too much oil.
11. Here is the result of my effort.