A very easy and tasty beef karahi recipe.
Recipe: Beef Karahi
- Beef or Mutton or Lamb 500 grams
- Tomatoes 3 sliced
- Pepper corns 10 to 12
- Cardamom 4 to 5
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Onion 1 sliced
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies 5 to 6
- Red Chilli crushed 1 tsp heaped
- Slice tomatoes and onions, gather peppercorns, cardamoms and cinnamon stick.
- Putting beef on stove with enough water to be fully soaked.
- Put gathered ingredients along with salt and 2 tbsp of oil to the beef on stove.
- Let beef be cooked till only ½ a cup of water is left.
- Adding ghee to the beef and stir frying till tomato skin is fully blended and oil is apparent.
- Adding crushed red chillies and green chillies to the karahi. Stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes then dish it out.
- Serving hot with naan or rice.