I tried Chanay Ki Daal Kay Parathay to add a vegetarian dish to my blog. Its easy to eat just grab and have. A variety from normal daal chawal or naan and daal meal. The taste was delicious and liked by family.
Recipe: Chanay Ki Daal Kay Parathay by Zubeida Tariq
- Gram lentil 1 cup
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp
- Chopped green coriander 1 bunch
- Chopped mint leaves 1 bunch
- Lemons 2
- Chopped green chilies 4
- Salt to taste
- Crushed all spices 1 tsp
- Ghee as required
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Flour 2 cups
- Salt as required
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Boil gram lentil, remember it it tender. It should not be more soft.
- Choppize the daal adding green coriander, chopped mint leaves, crushed red chilies, salt, crushed all spices, chopped green chilies and lemon juice and leave it for a while
- .Kneading the dough for paratha after mixing salt and water to it and polishing with some oil in the end.
- Giving shape to paratha. You can do the roti style or triangular as shown below.
- Frying them in 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Serve with any of your favourite chutneys or as it is.