This chicken recipe brings out its own taste when cooked on tawa and you will from no where feel the nihari taste. The good part is that it could also be used as a low calorie recipe when the amount of oil used is minimized.
- Chicken 1 kg cut into 12 to 14 pieces
- Shan Nihari Masala Packet 2 tbsp leveled
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Gather the marination ingredients, shan nihari masala, ginger garlic paste and lemon for juice.
- Now apply the ingredients on chicken and leave aside for 2 hours.
- Put oil and chicken on tawa.
- Now cook on medium heat while stir frying.
- Serve with raita and naan.