Submitted by Lets Share Knowledge Team
Recipe Chicken Chowmein
- 1/3 kg chicken (boneless)
- 1 packet spaghetti
- Capsicum (1 Large or 2 small sized
- 2 large Chinese carrots
- Onions (1 large or 2 small )
- Tomatoes Paste (1 cup )
- Soya sauce (2 tbsp)
- Chili sauce (2 tbsp)
- Ketchup (2 tbsp)
- Ginger garlic paste(1 tbsp)
- Oil (2-3 tbsp)
- Cut capsicum and carrots in Julian style and chop onion.
- Make some tomato paste and pour it in a bowl.
- Boil spaghetti for 8-10 minutes in boiling water with 1 tablespoon of salt and 2 table spoon of oil. Stain them out of water, and mix a little oil in it to avoid sticking
- Now take 4-5 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry onion in it, fry it until the color turns golden brown. Then add 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste .
- Add chicken and fry it for 4-6 minutes on medium heat.
- And then add vegetables after 2 minutes and cook it on medium heat. Add soya sauce , chili sauce and tomato paste to it. If it start drying add little amount of water.
- Now mix spaghetti in it and lower the flame to avoid sticking. After mixing turn off the flame and mix ketchup as well.
- Yummy chaomin is ready.