Submitted by Lets Share Knowledge Team
Recipe Chicken Soup
- Chicken 50 g
- Cornflour 2 tsp
- Peppercorns 8-10
- Sliced onion ½ medium
- Pepper powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soya Sauce ¼ tsp
- Chilli Vinegar to taste
- Pressure cook chicken with peppercorns, sliced onion, salt and 3 cups of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain to separate the solids and the stock. Keep the stock aside and shred the boiled chicken pieces.
- Bring the stock to boil and add the shredded chicken to it. Bring it to boil again and add pepper powder.
- Make paste of cornflour in water and add it to the boiling soup with constant stirring. Adjust the seasoning and cook for 2-3 minutes or till it thickens.
- Add soya sauce and chilli vinegar to the soup and serve.