If you are fond of vegetables then Guar Phalli is a must to try.
Recipe: Guar Phalli (Cluster Seeds)
- Cluster Bean (Guar Phalli) 400 grams cut into inch long
- Oil 3 to 4 tbsp
- Onion 1 medium
- Tomato 1 sliced
- Red Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds roasted and crushed 1 tbsp
- Put sliced onion in oil.
- Fry onions till brown.
- Gather tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder and salt and add to brown onions in the pot.
- Now stir fry these ingredients till fully blended. (bhoon lein in urdu)
- Adding Red chillis and Guar Phalli to it. Stir fry for a minute.
- Now add ½ a cup of water and allow Guar to be cooked over a covered pot for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once Guar is ready sprinkle roasted and crushed cumin seeds and green chillies.
- Serve either with roti or rice.