This Instant Kulfi is one of the very quick and easy desserts that I have tried and has turned out to be very delicious. It was shared by my cousin Farhat Khatri. A very convenient dessert for Ramadan.
Recipe: Instant Kulfi (no cooking required)
- Evaporated Milk 410 grams
- Condensed Milk 397 grams
- Cream 410 ml
- Almonds 1 tbsp
- Pistachios 1 tbsp
- Cashews 1 tbsp (I didn’t use)
- Kewra water 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp leveled
- Bread Slices 4
- Coconut grated 1 tbsp heaped
- Grind nuts into powdered form.
- Gathering evaporated milk, condensed milk, fresh cream, kewra water, coconut grated and cardamom powder and put them in the blender.
- Adding powdered nuts to the blender.
- Making bread crumbs out of bread.
- Adding bread crumbs to the blender.
- Filling popsicle containers.
- Extra can be zip locked and put in freezer.
- Deep freeze 4 to 6 hours and then serve.