Recipe: Instant Seekh Kabab by Shireen Anwer
- Beef Mince ½ kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onion 1 large raw and sliced
- Hard buns 2 (remove hard part and then soak bread in water)
- Gram flour ½ cup roasted
- Allspice 1 tsp heaped
- Brown onion 2 tbsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp roasted and ground
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp roasted and ground
- Button red chilies 8 roasted and grounded
- Boti tikka macula 1 tbsp heaped
- Salt 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Chopped coriander 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves chopped 1 tbsp.
- Coal for dum
- Brown the onions
- Gather Ingredients
- Grind mince with ginger garlic paste and raw onion.
- Add to it soaked and squeezed bread, gram flour, and brown onion tikka boti masala, roasted and grinded cumin, coriander, and button red chilies and salt, mix all well add coriander leaves, mint leaves, allspice, give dum of coal add egg, mix well, keep in fridge for 2 hours,
- Make into seekh kabab shape and shallow fry.
- Serve with paratha and chatni.