These beef steaks Kachri Pasanday by Chef Gulzar were very good in taste. The meat tenderizer used in this recipe did play its role well. One should definitely give this one a try. Its low in calorie too.
Recipe: Kachri Pasanday by Chef Gulzar
- • Beef steak 500 grams
- • Meat tenderizer 2-3 tbsp
- • Yogurt 250 grams
- • Green chilies 5-6
- • Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- • Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- • Coriander 1 tsp
- • Fennel seeds 1/2 tsp
- • Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- • Oil or Ghee 1 cup
- • Salt to taste
- • Fresh coriander to decorate
- • Coal as required
- Marinate beef steaks with meat tenderizer, garlic paste (I used chopped garlic) and salt and leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Heat oil in pan and fry beef steaks.
- Then put beaten yogurt and roast with red chili flakes, coriander, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and salt.
- When beef steaks are tendered, add chopped coriander and green chilies and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- In end, give smoke of coal and serve it.
- Serve with any chutney and naan or rice.