Malpuras also known as sweet pancakes are a traditional dessert in my family. A must in Ramadan. Can be served with creams or nuts of your choice. A very healthy meal for kids.
Recipe: Malpuras (Pancakes)
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 4
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
- Saffron as required
- Yellow colour a pinch
- Oil as required while cooking
- Blending all the ingredients except for the oil.
- Putting oil in a pan, pouring about half a cup of batter, then moving around the pan to spread into a round shape.
- Flipping the side which is cooked. You can make small round to form thick malpuras or spread around to make thin big round malpuras. Choice is yours.
- Preparation goes on till the batter is fully finished.
- Time to serve.