Recipe: Quick Trifle
- Cake (vanilla or chocolate or any of your choice) 250 grams
- Jelly and 2 colours
- Mix Fruit can 1
- Milk 500 ml
- Custard powder 2 tbsp heaped
- Sugar 3/8 cup
- Fresh cream 250 ml
- Place any cake of your choice on the sides and bottom of transparent serving dish.
- Pour hot jelly over the cake.
- Allow jelly to cool and set.
- Place drained mixed fruit from the can over the jelly and cake base.
- Prepare vanilla custard with sugar and diluted custard powder, let it cool and then mix beaten fresh cream to it.
- Once the custard is cold pour it over canned fruits in the serving dish.
- Lastly decorate with jelly of your choice.
- Serve after refrigerating for 3 to 4 hours.