Recipe: Spicy Paratha Roll
- Chicken mince 1kg
- Shan Seekh kabab masala 1 packet
- Ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
- Green chilies 6 (grind it)
- Oil ½ cup
- Whole white flour ½ kg
- Red flour for coating
- Salt 1/2tsp
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
- Put white floor in a bowl, add salt in it and with the help of water make dough. Then cover the bowl and keep it for 30 minutes then make medium size balls.
- Flatten it and dust it with Red flour. Then roll it in a circle with the help of rolling pin.
- Fry it on Tava/ skillet. Use oil for frying and fry till golden brown.
- Take mince, add Shan seekh kabab masala, ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Marinate it for at least 1 hour.
- Put oil in a pan/ pot and fry the mixture of mince for 10 minutes. Add water and cook it for 20 minutes or until it is done (cover the led).
- Take a Paratha, spread filling, and make a roll. Serve and enjoy with onion slices and chutney.
This recipe is submitted by Lets Share Knowledge team