Recipe: Tawa Naan
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Oil I tbsp. for making dough and 1 tbsp. to polish the dough
- Baking Soda 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 1/4 cup
- Gather all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Form a dough using warm water, once the dough is ready apply some oil to give some shine then cover and leave aside for 2 hours.
- Make a round ball and press to roll the dough into a round shape with the help of rolling pin. Use all purpose flour if the dough is sticky enough to stick on the rolling surface.
- Wet the front surface with your hand.
- Put the wet surface on tawa. Wait till you see bumps on naan.
- Upside down the tawa on the flame. Keep on watching as high flame would darken the front side. Move the tawa in circular direction for even output.
- Turnover the tawa remove the naan and serve.