This Triangle Keema Paratha is a very old family recipe. I had never tried it but my dear cousin Farhat Khatri residing in UK favoured me by presenting the whole recipe in pictorial demonstration. The picture quality was awesome. I really appreciate her kindness and effort and also advice my blog followers to give it a try. Though i did try it later and the result was too yummy.
- Beef Keema 1/2 kg
- Onions 4 medium chopped
- Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- Haldee 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ginger 3 inches long chopped
- Big green chillies (non spicy) 2 chopped
- Eggs 3 beaten
- Cornflour 1/2 tsp
- Oil as required
- White flour 1/2 kg
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- water as required
- Kneading the dough for parathas and leaving aside.
- Chopping 2 onions, long green chillies and ginger and leaving aside.
- Brown 2 chopped onions in a cooking pot with some 2 to 3 tbsp of oil.
- Adding keema to the brown onion along with turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Cooking the keema till water dries.
- Adding red chilli powder to keema once the water dries out and allowing it to simmer.
- Pouring in the beaten eggs slowly and stirring continuously.
- Once eggs are properly mixed we pour in the diluted cornflour to keema.
- Now remove keema from stove and allow it to cool completely. Then lastly mix in the chopped onions, ginger, and long green chillies.
- Putting the rolled paratha along with required keema serving on a cooking pan with oil as required.
- Wrapping the paratha on a non stick pan.
- Cooking the parathas once fully wrapped.
- Ready to serve