Recipes: How to make Crispy Brown Onions
- Onions sliced as required
- Oil for deep frying as required
- Remove onion peels, half and thinly slice them.
- Take a fistful of sliced onions and put them in medium flamed hot oil.
- Keep them stirring for an even colour.
- Use a strainer to strain out oil.
- Put it on a paper.
- Spread it on the same paper to remove any excess oil. This is a very important step because it absorbs a lot and makes onions very crispy.
- Now take an air tight container, place a new paper at the bottom and put in the prepared onions. Cover the lid and see for yourself that how even after a week the onions remain crisp.
Article Tags:kitchen basics